Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

So Min asked me last week if I would do an Easter egg hunt for her and her brother. Min is 23 and Jr is 20. M said they were too old and they would be embarrassed. I said Min requested it and she wouldn't have asked if she didn't seriously want to do it. Not
only did they seriously want to hunt for Easter eggs, they brought friends with them. So much for being embarrassed. All of them went racing around the house looking for eggs. There was candy, quarters, and puzzle pieces in the eggs. They had to put their puzzles together, then translate them from Spanish, then figure out the clue to find the books I got them. Min's puzzle said "horse tails and tales of love." She had to find the book, -Horses Never Lie About Love.- Jr's puzzle said, "you are the author of your destiny and a best seller." He had to find Rob Lowe's best seller, - Stories I Only Tell My Friends.- Guess you know what my son's name is now. Oh, and the edible arrangement is what Min made for us for Easter. Hope you are all having a nice Easter. Off to have dinner now.

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

You are never too old to enjoy an Easter Egg Hunt! What fun and how great to have made puzzles and such...Very clever and Oh Such Fun!
A VERY HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

amazing. now that is an idea that never occured to me. the girls are getting big enough now to put puzzles together.. hmmm next year. but not in spanish..

Larena said...

WOW THEY ARE SO GROWN UP

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo