Monday, June 4, 2012

For Wunelle

So we were at the top of the old city, at the edge of the upper wall taking in the view when I looked down and saw padlocks on the railing. I immediately thought of Wunelle's report on his trip to Cologne where they did that on a bridge. See Wunelle's link on my sidebar for that story. I don't know how to embed the links from my iPad. Oh, and speaking of the iPad, we discovered we didn't need to get an international phone while over here. We can make phone calls via Skype from the iPad. Technology!

2 comments:

wstachour said...

Brava! We were just there! I think I have nearly the same picture (of the view, tho I missed the locks). So fabulous! We just got back two days ago an yesterday I spent the day driving to KY to go back to work.

Looks like you have some posts for me to catch up on. Happy travels!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a fabulous trip you are on...! The pictures are so very interesting...! ENJOY, ENJOY!!!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo