Friday, June 15, 2012

Who knew?

I was running errands yesterday and decided to stop in at an eclectic furniture store just to see what they had. They had a comfy overstuffed chair that I thought might work in Min's room. There were two problems, the price and the size. The doorway to the room is 29 inches and the chair is 36 x 36 inches. So I thought I was out of luck, then the owner of the store knocked 60 bucks off the price and guaranteed me he could get it through the doorway or my money back. I saw them get it through the doorway and still don't believe it. Well now I have the overstuffed comfy reading chair I wanted for the room, now all I need to find is an ottoman to put my feet up. Yeah! I will post on the vacation soon, I've just had to deal with jet lag, a sore throat, and cleaning house and baking for a progressive dinner tomorrow night. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

michele (maryland) said...

OMG, I love it! The room looks fantastic,Karen. See ya soon.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It is amazing how these magical furniture people can turn a chair like that--a certain way---and VOILA! It is in the room....!
Looks Great!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo