Friday, December 26, 2014

Highlights from Christmas Dinner

The meal was phenomenal! No, really. M is such a great cook. The standing rib roast was cooked perfectly, very flavorful, and the roasted Brussells Sprouts, nutty and deliciou, however, her Yorkshire Pudding was decadently delicious. Also, a friend brought a ginger and fruit tart. I don't really care for ginger and the first bite didn't win me over, but I kept eating little bits, and then I began appreciating the subtle flavors and the creaminess. It was not sweet like I expected a desert to be, but it was refreshing with the fruit and I'm glad I didn't turn my nose up at it.




2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Yorkshire Pudding...YUUUUUMMMMMM!
It sounds like it was a Divine Meal!

Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. May 2015 be filled with Good Health and Much Happiness!

VV said...

Thank you Naomi, Happy New Year to you too!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo