Monday, December 8, 2014

Update on my niece

I was looking through my blog while my students take their final and saw pix of Lexi. I decided I should post some recent ones so you can see how she's grown. She will be 9 months old on the 22nd of this month. She is scooting and crawling around, trying to walk. She is still the happiest baby anyone has ever seen. She's not afraid of anything and has no problem with strangers picking her up. Her first encounter with Santa went beyond well. In the picture below you can see her smiling directly into the camera and hamming it up. What a blessing this baby is.

Here she is at 4 days old.
Here she is with daddy.
This is from when they visited us late this summer.
Here she is around 6 months old.
Here she is with Santa. She just smiled at him and then for the camera. What a sweet natured baby!

No comments:

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo