Monday, April 27, 2015

Preparation



I'm in the process of getting ready for May Day, prepping for my summer course since the university changed the software we use.  We also had two offers to buy the house and we didn't even have to put it on the market!  A friend of ours will be buying the house, and because of his financing, we have to complete more repairs prior to the house inspection, so we've been busy with that as well.  I will post pictures of those projects soon, as well as our last progressive dinner.  :-(  Back to work for me!

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

That's fantastic! I hope the repairs are not huge....! You have done so much work on the house, I'm surprised that there is anything left to do.....!

VV said...

We're trying to anticipate anything that an inspector might want fixed prior to a sale. We want everything to go smoothly.

Larena said...

I wondered about your mayday .....love that you do this!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo