Monday, August 15, 2016

Will I burn in Hell?

I just saw this video of a young man addressing the inaccuracies in the Bible and thought he did a great job.  I am a firm believer in the idea that there is a higher being, a god, a creator, that created the universe and everything in it, but I'm not a firm believer in organized religion, the Bible, or things that are man made and purport to be from God. 

Will I burn in hell for these beliefs?  I'll find out in the end, but I don't think any being that was intelligent enough to create this universe would want inaccuracies or stuff made up about his/her/its creations.  I think any offense taken would be by the mere mortals trying to figure out the mind of God. 

Athiest Response to the Bible

3 comments:

CyberKitten said...

I'm confident that you will not burn in Hell because there's no Hell to burn in. Plus there's no Heaven... but that's just me... [grin]

It's all a human invention so don't sweat it.

VV said...

See, I'm okay if I'm wrong about all this. Why can't religious nutters be as reasonable?

CyberKitten said...

Why can't *religious nutters* be as reasonable?

I think that the answer is in the question [grin]

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo