Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stop Thief!!!

Another icky thing about our kitchen were these two tiny 16 inch sinks. You couldn't wash any pans in them and the faucet didn't have very high clearance to get anything very tall washed in there either.

Well today the unthinkable happened. Someone stole our kitchen sink! I went running around outside looking for it and when I came back in I discovered



someone stole our kitchen countertops! Oh my goodness, who could have stolen all that pink loveliness? ;-)
New black countertops arrive on Monday, stay tuned....

3 comments:

michele (maryland said...

OMG I can not believe the transformation, I love the floor, really love it...you guys are doing great. thanks for the pics.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm holding my breath...! I cannot get over how quickly this has all happened....Yoy Are Wizards! It all looks like it can't wait for the new sink(s) and cabinets, and counter-tops, etc...AND, I can't either...!

tshsmom said...

Can't wait to see the countertop and backsplash!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo