Friday, November 19, 2010

On the treadmill

You know how you get so busy that before you know it the weekend or maybe two or three have flown by? I keep finding myself at Thursday or Friday and wondering what happened to the previous 6 days. Too busy, but I will get a break in about a month. Until then, as the world continues to fly by me, every so often something will catch my attention for just a fleeting moment before I move on to the next order of business. Here's what has caught my attention:
Keri Hilson pays tribute in this video to a number of Black female entertainers. See how many you can name.


I don't know about you, but in addition to eating this Thanksgiving, I'm seeing this movie! I love the energy in the music1

4 comments:

tweetey30 said...

I feel like a total dork. I forgot to turn the speakers up and I have to go get Jeff from work.. LOL.. so i will try and watch these later again.. How did the chili cook off go or what was that again? I read it in your comment but dont remember what it was exactly..lol..

VV said...

Chili cook off went great but it was too busy, too many people and I didn't get to take any pictures. My friend Michele took pictures, I will have to ask her permission to post them and tell you all about it.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

The first clip is "not available"...So.....I went on to the 2nd one, which they are pushing really really hard---Cher is everywhere on everything!!
It looks Great! I'll have to wit for the DVD, I'm afraid.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

"WAIT".....Lol....Sorry about that.

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo