Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wedding day

Well, it’s done, my last child is now married. It was such a sweet and beautiful ceremony, and such a loving and joyous reception. My son and his new wife have such a great group of friends. They come from all over the world and many different backgrounds. They all skipped work for the day, to attend this wedding on a Monday at mid-day. There were over 100 people in attendance. There was no alcohol but that didn’t even impact the dancing and playfulness of these kids, young adults. I’ve never danced so much in my life, or smiled, or cried so much all in the same day.

My new daughter-in-law is the sweetest, smartest person my son has ever met. I couldn’t have chosen a better partner for him. I hope they have a very long, happy life together.

2 comments:

CyberKitten said...

Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

VV said...

Thanks!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo