Monday, April 20, 2009

Catch Up

Thanks to my friend, Ana, who gave me a laugh today. I'm still behind on posting because our one council person lost her seat by one vote, so we've been in the midst of filing a petition for a recount, legal meetings, and Jim gets sworn in as Mayor tonight. As if that weren't enough, there's the yard work, house work, and I've been painting the downstairs bathroom and replaced a sink and faucet - successfully! Pictures and posts will follow soon, I hope. Until then, giggle a bit, it's good for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane. The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, and then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds.

The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, and then shuddered violently once more.

Assuming that the woman might have a cold, the man was still curious about the shuddering.

A few more minutes passed when the woman sneezed yet again.

As before she took a tissue, wiped her nose, her body shaking even more than before. Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman, "I couldn't help but notice" he said, "that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you ok?"

"I am sorry if I disturbed you," she replied. "I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm."

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I have never heard of that condition before" he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"

The woman nodded, "Black Pepper."

6 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Thanks.. Yikes.. I will have to tell Jeff that one later on today..

tshsmom said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Faucets are easy, except for accessibility, but sinks can be tricky. Congratulations on mastering another skill!

VV said...

Hi Tweets! Finally got by your blog to catch up.

Hi Tshsmom, accessbility was a bee-otch! I've got bruises and sore muscles trying to contort my body in and under the cabinet to get at the plumbing.

tshsmom said...

Fun, ain't it? ;)
Something that really helps with plumbing jobs is one of those headlight flashlights.

VV said...

Tshsmom, Now you tell me! :-&

OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...A Good One, my dear....!

ONE VOTE???????

I dearly hope the recount proves differently. Lord. One wonders about all these problems with the counting of votes and the problems that seem to be increasing. It's like, the morfe technology we have the worse our Voting system is....Go Figure!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo