I am slowly getting posts together on Estonia and Finland. They will be up soon, but in the mean time, chores still have to be done.
Last week M and our neighbor, Paul, rented a splitter and spent about 4-5 hours splitting wood at his house and ours. We had those giant logs from the Holly trees we had taken down a couple months back.
So once the wood was split, we had nowhere to put it until I could find time to clean out the woodshed. They stacked it against our fence.
So today I cleaned all the old wood, hay and trash out of the shed to make way for the new wood. Halfway through getting the new wood stacked in the shed, we got an hour long soaking rain that was desperately needed. So the new wood is in and tomorrow I will re-stack the old wood in front of it.
Bring on winter, we have plenty of firewood!