Thursday, January 10, 2013

One step closer

Re-doing the living room is going to be a slow process. Last summer I painted the walls gray and M's brother made the built-in shelving unit for us. I've been watching the price on a new rug, waiting for it to drop, it did. So now the rug is in place. Next I need o get the wooden blinds and then keep looking for new tables. This coming summer I plan to take a picture of the sunset over the Pacific, to counter the shot of the sunrise over the Atlantic that hangs above the fireplace. That should be close to finished then. I was really happy the colors in the rug match the colors in the baskets. It's hard to tell when you're looking at them on-line.





2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Where will you be taking that picture of The Pacific?? Los Angeles, by any chance?

It all is coming along! Very pretty rug!!!!

VV said...

Probably somewhere near Vancouver, BC. :-(

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo