Saturday, February 16, 2013

The danger of loop rugs

So I'm back in the mode of finishing the decorations in the living room and I've had to replace that beautiful rug I found on-line. It turned out to be a loop rug rather than a cut rug. Not only did the animals' claws snag the rug every time they ran through the room, but then the vacuum would suck up the snags and really rip it apart. So here is the replacement rug. It's cheap, not as nice, but it's a cut rug and has the colors of the room, although a bit darker than I would have liked. I also finally found a long skinny table to go between the couch and the wall where I had some empty space. I'm hoping to find wooden blinds this weekend and lamps for the new table. Then I think it's just the wall art that will be left.









1 comment:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Too bad that first rug turned out to be such a problem---I hope the one you got will work out well...!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo