Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog Time

To paraphrase Henry David Thoreau: "My life has been the [blog] I would have writ, / But I could not both live and utter it."

We've been sooo busy here. We've gone to watch the waves of Hurricane Bill, we've attended a minor league baseball game, had dinners with friends, went to see a Neil Diamond tribute band and all while things are crazy busy at the law office and school is preparing to start back for all of us next week. Plus B is in the process of taking his driver's test and so much outdoor work is being neglected that we're getting behind. So much for that productive morning of the last post, eh?

I've got pictures and stories to share, but not enough time in the day to do it. I am still checking your blogs though, so get writing! I'll be back soon, I hope.

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Happy getting things done. Its raining here. By the way do you have any suggestions on how to get up floor from a shed that is nailed down pretty good. I will e-mail you here in a minutte..

Anonymous said...

Ah- a Neil Diamond tribute band? bet that was good..?
p

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo