Monday, October 4, 2010

For all you Gleeks

The national news depressed me this morning and with the gray, cold, rainy weather we're having this Monday morning, I decided it was too much. I need something happy and sunny this morning. So here are two video clips. The first is Beyonce at the VMAs with her backup dancers. One of the dancers is Heather Morris (white girl). She will later be cast as Brittany on Glee.


I love the character of Brittany on Glee. She says the funniest things. Watch.


Go here to watch more Glee videos

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tweetey30 said...

hey i put up my photo finally. I added it yesterday afternoon when we came home. I have some more photo's to upload toblogger too.. but right now I jusdt have yestedays post or when I did it with my photo. those vids were pretty good. i have a clingy kitty tat today. she is trying to lay on the keyboard where i cant type.. daNG CAT,,,

Larena said...

I really miss the sound on my computer.

VV said...

Tweets, I'll go look.

Larena, you really need to get that fixed. She's got great lines, like: "I think my cat has been reading my diary." and "Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?"

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo