Saturday, October 30, 2010

Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear

On another note, Jr. is in D.C. at the Rally to Restore Sanity/Fear. He's supposed to send me pictures and video clips. I'll do a post if he remembers to do that. Otherwise, go to Rally Live Feed to watch the event on-line, or tune in to Comedy Central on cable to see the events. I really wish I was there. *sigh*

It took B about 2 1/2 hours to get on the train and get to D.C., normally a less than 30 minute trip. He finally got to the Mall and hit a wall of people. At noon they said there was over 150,000 people with more coming, but by the time B finally got up out of the crowd and on some stairs to take a photo, it was 3:00 and the crowd was so large he couldn't get it all in. Here's the shot he did send me.

No comments:

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo