Friday, August 19, 2011

Getting Ready . . .

I'm getting all the ingredients out to begin making pies today. My friend, E, will be coming over to teach me how to make her awesome pie crust. We'll make 3 pies, have one for tonight and two for tomorrow's progressive dinner. I've got apples, peaches, pears (from our tree), blackberries, and blueberries that I picked a month or so ago. I haven't decided which combination of fruits will go into which pies. I'm also making a roast chicken with rice and asparagus for dinner tonight to thank E for her instruction. We'll have another friend over, eat, play backgammon and maybe partake of a little wine.

1 comment:

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

Sounds yummy.. those blueberries look delcious.. I have been missing in action again lately..

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo