Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Finally!

 I lost my email account associated with this blog for lack of use, then I couldn't remember my password and couldn't reset it because the email was deactivated.  I finally bothered to look into all this and got access back to everything.  Now, does this mean I will be posting regularly again?  I'm not sure.  I got off FB over a year ago, so that's not sucking up my time, but I have been staying very busy.  So it's a big, we'll see, I guess.  Now to finally get back to commenting on my favorite cyber kitten's blog!

2 comments:

CyberKitten said...

I was beginning to wonder if you'd ditched 'Social Media'... [grin]. Glad you made the effort to sort your account out!

VV said...

Yes, now to get back to the blogs. Time seems to slip away from me on a daily basis.

For CK the book lover