Friday, September 30, 2022

Two videos because more would take too long to load.

I posted YouTube copies of these videos, then decided I didn't want my personal information showing across the bottom, so I took them down.  I've tried multiple times to upload them directly to Blogger, and it shows that its processing, but they've never actually played.  So I'll try again and hope it's just taking a little more time.  I think I've figured out the problem.  Blogger doesn't like the Apple .mov extension.  I'm trying mp4 now.  I hope the quality is better than it looks in edit mode.  I had to insert white boxes around the frame to block out my desktop that Camtasia insisted had to be there to record.


The grand bebé, as he is often called, is quite the character.  He is happy, curious, and a quick learner.  I think he began walking around 8-9 months.  I can't be certain because he was walking holding onto stuff before that.  His laughter and humor are awesome!



The is the moment this babé realized he could walk on his own.  His excited giggling sounds a little sinister as well.  







 

No comments:

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo