Friday, September 30, 2022

From expecting to one year old

 Oh how the time flies!  I have been busy enjoying my first grandchild, a boy.  He is easily the happiest baby I have ever met.  To be fair, his father was usually happy and friendly too.  That's not to say I haven't seen his crocodile tears appear on occasion, and I was recently treated to the most amazing temper tantrum of him kicking and throwing himself backward as the word "no" achieved meaning in his head.  

Some parents would get a chuckle at seeing how their child handles parenting, but that has not happened with me.  I have been so astounded at the love and patience my son has exhibited with his son.  My son is a stay-at-home dad, and I know how stressful that can be.  But he has been doing great!  So, here's a year's worth of quick snapshots in no particular order, and if I can upload a video, I will.  



































For CK the book lover