Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Our Next Mayor is on YouTube

We did another Press Conference yesterday with our friend who's running for Mayor. His focus was on crime. M's in the shot on the left looking focused and concerned. I'm in the shot on the right looking all over the place. Give him a listen and tell me what you think. How does he come across? I'm putting a link here instead of embedding the video because I don't want our local trolls searching for anyone embedding the story and finding my blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeDJ3yLkNMU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbcY9uJ5_c

x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

fIRE WALL AT WORK, CAN NOT VIEW. SORRY P

VV said...

Darn. Maybe I'll embed it later.

Larena said...

I got them both to play,(not sure how)...but..., he seems sincere but he doesn't seem comfortable with public speaking. glad to "You and M" !! hope the out come is as you hope...

Larena said...

"" glad to SEE you & M ""

tweetey30 said...

I have to agree that he doesnt seem comfortable with public speaking. I noticed that he was looking more at his notes than at the people when speaking. I have always been taught to glance at your notes.

VV said...

Thanks for the public speaking advice. He's not a politician, just a neighborhood kid, all grown up, who wants to fix the decay that has happened to his hometown in the face of unbelievable corruption!

maeve said...

He sounds very sincere!! It would be nice to have a local guy, who grew up in the "hood" become mayor also. I was amazed about the 911 part of his comment. Good Luck April 7th!!

VV said...

Thanks Maeve!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo