Trish from Menopausal Stoners has graced me with the Circle of Friends Award. She's a blogger from NYC. You may find a kindred spirit or at the very least, a rip-roaring read when you visit her blog. She's definitely got a way with words and she's so kind-hearted that she gives people pseudonyms when discussing them on her blog. I knew I'd found a kindred spirit when I read a post about her ex - "Buzz Kill." I laughed so hard because it reminded me of my ex - "the Spin Doctor." So go over and have a look-see. I've been meaning to add her to my sidebar for months and months, so I guess now is the time I finally get around to it.
Now apparently the way this works is that I have to share five things that I like before passing the award on to five folks who fall into that Circle of Friends. I'm purposely going to pick on people who haven't been writing as much as they should, Kathy, turn around and get back here. Don't make me get on the phone! Batter up!
First the blogs: (I'm picking on these bloggers, who I love to read, precisely because they haven't been posting enough, or they now have time to post.)
Larena at Life at 40 Something
Marilyn at Maeves Madness
Kel at Autoschediastic Asseverations
Kathy at Homeschooling Our Tourette's Kid
Naomi at Here in the Hills.
(Naomi gets to take her time as she's been under the weather lately. No excuses for the rest of you! ;-))
Now, for the five things I like.
(1) My partner M. It's an inside joke with us, she'll get it.
(2) Puppies and babies, it's doesn't get any sweeter than that.
(3) Yoga Class. I'm there with Trish on this one. It's done amazing things for my strength, stamina and state of mind. My yoga teacher is moving so I need to find another class here in whoville. :-(
(4) Music and singing like a rock star in my car.
(5) Cleaning my house really early on a bright sunny morning. (Hey, these are things _I_ like. They don't have to make sense to you.)