Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I Finally Caught it!

There are many odd things in my daily life that bug me, confuse me, or just simply grab my attention. One such instance is this darn chicken song that NPR seems to play daily. I have NPR running on my computer while I work so I hear their broadcasts in the background. Invariably, at some point in my day, my attention will be caught when this song comes on, usually during the last few seconds. I've been telling M, "NPR keeps playing this chicken song" that I can never remember, find out who the artist is, or anything. So the end lines of run chicken run and breathe chicken breathe, run through my head. I can't get the tune out, but I don't know the rest of the song. TODAY - I finally caught it in time and found out who was playing it. I know it's a random little thing, but take a listen and let me know if the darned song gets stuck in your head too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope not stuck here. Shut it off before it finished. Did not even find tune catchy. :(
p

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo