Saturday, January 9, 2010

Massanutten, Virginia

Greetings from cold, snowy Massanutten resort. Well, the conditions on the ski slopes were too icy, so M didn't get the opportunity to break a leg. We all went tubing this afternoon though and had a great time.



















We went up to visit our friends C and D for the weekend. Here's my son, B, with D behind him on the tube lift.




Here's M going up on the lift as well.




Here's a view from the top of the tubing hill.







Yours truly all bundled up to protect my delicate skin from the horrible cold winds.





Here's our friend C, she was also equally concerned about protecting her face. Just a couple of burka babes I suppose.




Here's M doing her "Salahi" pose. Remember the White House crashers? M said, "did you ever notice in every picture of that woman her head is tipped unnaturally to the side." We figured somebody must have told her that she looked better from that angle. It reminds us of when my daughter's bunny got an ear infection and it twisted its head almost upside down because it didn't know which way was up.

Hope you're all having a good weekend and are keeping warm.

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

We stayed in this weekend. It was too cold for me to be out walking around with that dang surgical shoe on my foot. One more week of that and I can wear my regular shoes again... yayyyy.. Anyway new posts are up with things I have been doing...

tshsmom said...

After reading your comment on your last post, I was gonna tell you to get your butt out there and HAVE FUN! But, I see that you did that without me yelling at you, so it's all good. ;)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Looks like a wonderful place...But, too cold for me! LOL!
It does sound like lots of fun!

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo