Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rabble Rousing for Wisconsin Workers

M and I snuck over the bridge Friday afternoon, took in a show of a traditional Chinese Symphony that night, then headed to Annapolis on Saturday to participate in a solidarity protest at the State Capitol. M being from Wisconsin, we've been very focused on the plight of the workers. We being rabble rousers at heart, it didn't take much to get us out there waving signs and chanting with the best of them. Busy week this week, city election primary on Tuesday, giving a "last lecture" on Wednesday (that I still haven't finished writing) so I've much to do. Have a great week!































































































































































































































































3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It is frightening what is happening in Wisconson...And Unconcionable, too!
GREAT PHOTO'S!

CyberKitten said...

I liked the sign that said "This is what Democracy looks like"

We done for being part of it. I hope that it works out for people.

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

Oh wow, I've never done something like that before. I've never even been anywhere close to any protest...it must have been exhilarating.

Cool photos - I loved them :)

CK, here’s the tattoo

  From sketch to transfer to tattoo